At Love Letters, we pride ourselves on delivering beautifully crafted financial copy to our clients on time and with minimum fuss. We want you to be so delighted with your experience of working with us that you come back to us time and time again.
So that we can work with you effectively, please take the time to read our ‘promise to you’ and our ‘expectations of you’ below.
Our promise to you:
- We will write clean, clear and original financial copy that meets the specifications outlined in your brief.
- We will ask every conceivable question about the project so that we have a clear understanding of who your target audience is and what we are expected to deliver.
- We will add value where we can, by suggesting ways in which we can create a better overall result for you.
- We will meet the deadlines that we agree with you.
- We want to deliver great results for you and to make your life as easy as possible.
- We care about our staff, our clients and our suppliers and we treat them ethically and with respect. We ensure that we pay our staff and suppliers on time.
What we expect from you:
- We expect you to give us a clear brief that encompasses all aspects of the project that we will be contributing to.
- We expect you to set realistic deadlines that enable us to perform high-quality work.
- We expect you to set aside a realistic budget for the work, which reflects the amount of time that we believe it will take for us to write accurate, clear and compelling copy for your project.
- We expect you to provide us with clear, honest feedback and to give us the opportunity to make amends if we haven’t done a good job for you (but we will always do our very best to do a good job).
- We expect you to pay us according to our specified payment terms.
- Finally, if you are happy with our work, which we are sure you will be, we would be grateful if you could refer us to your colleagues and peers or write a recommendation for us.